 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1630
1629  |  1631
Subject:
Final lot for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 21:22:06 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I have 8017 pieces still in stock.  Current sale value, 60% off my already
low prices, is $459.24.  I would like to clear the last of this out in one
lot.  Sale will include a bunch of free stuff like a bag of new minifig
heads.

I will take much less than the current sale value to get rid of it quickly,
there is a lot of room for profit.  If you would like to take a look at what
is there you can enter my store with the password "allowsale".

Feel free to contact me with any questions or reasonable offers.

Thanks,
Greg
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=gmuri