 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1621
1620  |  1622
Subject:
Sale at Piglet's Hut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 21:28:19 GMT

There are a few promotions going on at Piglet's Hut, my little BrickLink store:

* 4896 Free shipping *

Get Free Shipping when you buy 4896 Roaring Roadsters; two on hand and ready to
ship! Any parts that can fit in the same box get shipped for free too!

They are available until end of June, when they'll be withdrawn if not sold.

* I Hate Cops Sale *

Get 50% off all police-themed decorated parts and minifigs because I want to get
rid of them, because I hate cops, because they're out to get me. This sale will
be on until all police parts are sold.

* Bonus Legoland 50th Anniversary Coupon *

Only 2 available! With $20 purchase get a coupon for a free one-day child
admission to Legoland California plus US$10 off additional tickets for up to 6
people! $97.95 value!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=buurin

Enjoy.

Keith