 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1520 (-5)
  Re: Bricklink appears to be unavailable.

I second that. BL was extremely unreliable the last days. Always on and offline. This morning I was able to access for a short time, but now it disappeared once again. I hope they fix it soon. ~ Chris (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink appears to be unavailable.

As of writing this, I haven't been able to access bricklink since it's normally scheduled server reboot. It looks like a general outage at Eric Smith's hosting facilities. Since I have no affiliation with Eric or admins at bricklink, I'm wondering (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 50% OFF SALE at Far North Bricks! Offer expires December 10th.

Oops! Forgot link - here 'tis. (URL) ... Geoffrey Hyde "Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:I7z8wA.12oB@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  50% OFF SALE at Far North Bricks! Offer expires December 10th.

That's right folks, from the time of this posting on lugnet until December 10th, at around 6PM AEST, the whole inventory of my store, Far North Bricks, is at 50% off!! After that time, it's too late! Please note that the pieces marked as being from (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Turkey is Overrated Sale!

Do you find yourself going to yet another Thanksgiving dinner today? Do you curse the inventor of sweet potatoes and long for a real spud? Did you wonder what you were really doing outside a Best Buy store at 4:30 am? Is this holiday really a (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact