 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1451
  The Help-me-buy-the-Star-Wars-Trilogy-on-DVD sale

Hello all, Well, the original Star Wars trilogy comes out on DVD in just under a week, and I'm in need of some cash to buy it. To this end, I have marked everything in my Bricklink store down 25%! Also, please remember that all orders over $10 (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free domestic shipping on parts orders over $5 (was Re: ...Star-Wars-Trilogy-on-DVD sale)

(...) This offer will be good for the duration of my sale. Thanks for looking! -Joel (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  25% off everything, and free US shipping for parts

(...) something drastic. In honor of receiving my 50th feedback, and because the Star Wars trilogy DVD set comes out today, I am offering free shipping on ALL parts orders! As always, I have no minimum order amount, so no order is too small. My 25% (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)