 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1445 (-20)
  Birthday Sale - almost everything on sale!

Happy Birthday to me - and you ===...=== Almost everything has been put on sale at Straa-Vald Parts. The sale runs untill Sunday the 12th of September. We recently parted out some sets, for instance 1381, 4402 and a few others. We also have a few (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  More bulk unsorted lots added to my BrickLink store - A Brick Too Far USA

More bulk unsorted lots have just been added to my store, including space minifigs, tiles, tan plates, headlight bricks, round bricks, bars, modified tiles, panels & airplane windows, wheels & tires, and Technic bits. There are now a total of 14 (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  I'm not having a sale, But I have permanently reduced prices an average 20%

Hi All, Mark and I just went thru the store and permanently REDUCED prices on parts up to 40% with an overall average reduction of 20%. This includes the 30,000 parts from 10 ISD's just listed. ALL parts are new. All mini-figs and fragile parts are (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Got Ninja???

I just added 17 different Ninja sets to my shop, come by and check them out! (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  September Featured Store List

As if reaching feedback #1000 wasn't enough! I just noticed that for the first time, Bricks w/o Mortar cracked the Featured store list (at least until someone that is closed reopens). Our customers have graciously put on the Highlighted list for (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% off all parts and minifigs in my Bricklink shop!

Time for another sale! 25% off ALL parts and ALL minifigs - including my Duplo promo bricks - even some very rare ones! So hurry on over and get what you need! (URL) P mfuss903 Land Of Bricks (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  My new Bricklink shop for original instructions only!

Hi Everyone! I just want to let you know that my new Bricklink store "Instruction Junction" has been open for business for a couple weeks now. I have many instructions (primarily from Town) from the 70s, 80s, and 90s. You won't find many recent (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: Seven Bulk Unsorted Lots in my BrickLink Store - ABTFUSA

I have seven new bulk lots for sale. Here's a quick link to all of the pictures of bulk items being offered (except for the P1010001 photo - this one is sold out): (URL) are 7 different bulk unsorted lots available: 1) Windows and doors 2) Minifigs (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Bulk Classic Space printed parts - 200 to 250 pieces

For sale - a bulk sale of printed slopes, tiles and bricks of Classic Space parts numbering 200 to 250 pieces as shown in the picture: (URL) on the picture for a larger view of what is included. Bob (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: If you were wondering about the BrickFest Event Kit...(thanking the vendors and help)

(...) Hey, thanks. I guess a bunch of us had figured that, I was just wondering if there was something more insidious going on. ;) I really wish Lego had added some sort of "minifigure handle or rod" hole on the ball thoa, so it could be attached to (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Un-spotlight? (was: suspended Bricklink shops)

(...) Which gets me thinking, why not also have a "un-spotlight" function? Not to remove a spot light I've previously set (which I can already do), but to subtract from the spotlights of others (subtract 100 or whatever from its points value). So if (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) Top news stories are member-selected. Paid LUGNET members can highlight or spotlight posts which causes them to be listed in the top stories. So, the post is at the top of the list because enough LUGNET members thought it was important for (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

Can somebody PLEASE tell me why this crap deserves to be a "Top News Story"?!?! Is it because it is Larry and he is "such a valued AFOL"? Give me a break. Keep issues as stupid as this one between whoever had a shop closed and the Bricklink admin. I (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate) !

  Re: If you were wondering about the BrickFest Event Kit...(thanking the vendors and help)

(...) I forgot to mention the following shops (actually I looked to far down on the listing): Troy's Surplus LEGO, Partworx, Amazing Brix, bircksland.com, and A Brickily Deal. Also, Scott Lyttle was an unpictured person at the meet who took the pic (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: If you were wondering about the BrickFest Event Kit...(thanking the vendors and help)

(...) Well, the official answer is from Christina: There is a bit of LEGO history behind that and an BrickFest tradition. 1. In almost every LEGO set there is an extra piece. Typically, it is a spare of an element that is already included in the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote: (major snip) All of you AFOLs have way too much time on your hands regarding this issue. :-) -jeremy (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !

  Re: If you were wondering about the BrickFest Event Kit...(thanking the vendors and help)

(...) Every kit needs a soccer ball! (er, is that every KID needs a soccer ball?) (...) Not unless he made some side deals I am not aware of! Christina still has more (1) balls than Nik does. ++Lar 1 - SOCCER Balls, what did you think I meant? I (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) Larry didn't break any rule spelled out in the TOS. That's the problem. He broke an "unwritten rule" and when he tried to fix the problem, he found that he was still breaking some "unwritten rule". When one enters into such an agreement (like (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) I read the TOS again yesterday and didn't see any of this mentioned. Again, I think it's unfortunate that the TOS doesn't spell out what types of additional rules are allowed and what types aren't. (...) I have a feeling that this wouldn't be (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

Hello! (...) I assume people just don't bother with an affair that is nothing to anybody but Admin and Lar. BrickLink is still the best source for LEGO parts. Solidarity with either Admin or Lar doesn't help anybody at all. First of all not my (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact