 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1426
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:19:31 GMT

Hello!

I don't understand _your_ point.  Is it that people are weak or inconsiderate?

I assume people just don't bother with an affair that is nothing to anybody but
Admin and Lar. BrickLink is still the best source for LEGO parts. Solidarity
with either Admin or Lar doesn't help anybody at all. First of all not my demand
for LEGO parts.

Bye
Jojo