 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1430 (-10)
  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote: (major snip) All of you AFOLs have way too much time on your hands regarding this issue. :-) -jeremy (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !

  Re: If you were wondering about the BrickFest Event Kit...(thanking the vendors and help)

(...) Every kit needs a soccer ball! (er, is that every KID needs a soccer ball?) (...) Not unless he made some side deals I am not aware of! Christina still has more (1) balls than Nik does. ++Lar 1 - SOCCER Balls, what did you think I meant? I (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) Larry didn't break any rule spelled out in the TOS. That's the problem. He broke an "unwritten rule" and when he tried to fix the problem, he found that he was still breaking some "unwritten rule". When one enters into such an agreement (like (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) I read the TOS again yesterday and didn't see any of this mentioned. Again, I think it's unfortunate that the TOS doesn't spell out what types of additional rules are allowed and what types aren't. (...) I have a feeling that this wouldn't be (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

Hello! (...) I assume people just don't bother with an affair that is nothing to anybody but Admin and Lar. BrickLink is still the best source for LEGO parts. Solidarity with either Admin or Lar doesn't help anybody at all. First of all not my (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) I don't understand _your_ point. Is it that people are weak or inconsiderate? Chris (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: If you were wondering about the BrickFest Event Kit...(thanking the vendors and help)

(...) What a nice kit. Is it possible to get instructions? JPGs or printed? It was impossible for all of us to attend BrickFest 2004. Thanks. Saso (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) I shall need time to think about that. ;) scott A (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) This is now not possible, as Bricklink has been changed (URL) to allow buyers to add the remainder to their cart, even if it's not a multiple of the bulk amount. That is I believe what prompted Lar to enter the description that caused this (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) Given the vast number of sellers who do just that (especially in terms of S&H/insurance surcharges), without getting into trouble over it, I'm guessing from that that it's okay to say "If you buy X, you must also buy Y", but that it's not okay (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact