 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1373
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:55:19 GMT

important:
FTR, I had/have NO emotional reaction to all this. I only reacted because I see
that there may be a big change coming up in the market world, begun by this
simple little post. If it wasn't this, I think it could have been some other
thing down the road. that's all.

I have no sympathy or dislike for anyone involved. or pref for the outcome.

-Suz