 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1370
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 02:28:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:

  BL needs Lar more than Lar needs BL.

IMHO that has to THE most off base comment I have seen in a very long time.
Bricklink does not NEED Larry, not in any way. IMHO a problem member(1) is
problem member - I do not care what his name was, or what he has done for the
community. You take Larry's name off of this and stick on some random un-known
members name on it and nobody would have cared. But since this is Larry then its
hitting the fan - the very same people who are saying Dan is letting his
feelings get in the way are doing exaclty what they are saying Dan did, letting
their feelings get in the way.

Can you explain why you think BL needs Larry so bad?

Mark P
LoB

(1)I am not saying *I* thought he was a problem member, I have not said
pubically what my thoughts on this are. BUT Dan saw him as a problem member -
and thats what counts.