 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 130
  Brickbay Update

Here's an update re: the T-1 line where Brickbay lives. Ameritech showed up a few minutes ago and checked the SmartJack that connects the router and "modem" to the outside line. The tech and I both saw lots of red lights indicating that the card was (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay Update

(...) NEVER would have seen any such post from InterLand. Thanks, Eric! (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay Update

Outstanding in your communications and keeping us informed of the situation. This is how it should be done. Many many thanks Eric. Ray In lugnet.market.brickshops, Eric Smith writes: <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay Update

(...) Hey , that's the good news ! Ofcourse we didn't (nor couldn't) expect something like this from Interland ... Eric IS ONE OF US in the end ! Thanks for a great job ! (we shouldn't forget our guru - Dan :-) ) --- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)