 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1230 (-20)
  Discounts available the next couple days

To celebrate the Holiday season and the store inventory exceeding 100,000 parts, the following discounts will be available at *Called to Construct* for the next couple days: 5$ off any purchase of 50$ or more or 10$ off any purchase of 75$ or more (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  HP, SW Minifigs available at LFB's Useful Bits (bricklink)

Hi, Just a note to say that I've listed a bunch of minifigs on my bricklink shop. After doing a ton of sorting for the next big project, I decided to sell off most of the figs in my shop below: (URL) in, have a look! (nb: I will be away from 12-22 (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: sale at bricklink and further reduced in yellowcastle marketplace

All parts and minifigs are now down to 20% off original, and sets at yellowcastle marketplace are reduced even further. Must clear out inventory, so this is it! Buy now, don't wait. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  December Sale

From now until December 23rd, the first 75 orders of $15 or more receive a free 1807 Santa Set ( (URL) ) at Vicki's Yoggi's. The 1st 20 orders of $25 or more will receive a free set of 4 Lego Star Wars posters. So stop on by and check us out at (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink downtime today @ 6pm EST

Bricklink.com will be taken down today at 6pm Eastern time for hardware maintenance. This maintenance will take 3-4 hours to complete. This downtime does not affect any other sites currently hosted at Northstar Computer Systems. Thanks for your (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops) !

  Re: Xcalabur's Parts - Prices slashed 50%

(...) Whoops, I can't believe I forgot a link to the store. D'oh! And for those wondering, the above items have already sold. -Chris (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Xcalabur's Parts - Prices slashed 50%

Hey all, I'm needing a bit of cash influx quickfastandinahurry, so I've put everything in my store at half off. Highlights include: [LEGOSet 2586] (30x) [LEGOSet 10036] (5x) Shop a bit and help an AFOL out! Thanks, -Chris (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  sale at bricklink and reduced in yellowcastle marketplace

I have marked ALL parts and minifigs on sale. 15% off already reduced prices. I need to clear out inventory by end of the year. Lots of good parts still available! (URL) Also at my web site www.yellowcastle.com...arketplace all sets have been (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Pearl pen beads, sets, minifigs reduced

I've SLIGHTLY reduced the pearl pen beads in my shop: (URL) are next to impossible to find outside of 1 or 2 in a $15+ pen set, LLC hasn't had them for several years. They make GREAT lampposts, just toss one on a 2x2x7 lamppost, add a 3x3 or 4x4 (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Tiles and printed parts, oh my... other stuff up to 90% off!

Just added a load of tiles and printed pieces to my BL store at (URL) visit and check 'em out, along with the other pieces at anything up to 90% off Kevin ---...--- Railroad Depot kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Brickenplate Shop Opens for Holiday Specials!!!

I've opened my Brickenplate Bricklink store in order to offer the following specials: Shop URL - (URL) Wars 18 7143 Jedi Starfighters at $9.99 ea. <set:7143> 6 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuits at $14.99 ea. <set:7133> Pirates 1 copy of 6292 Enchanted (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  20 4400 tubs added!!!!!!!

We just added 20 4400 tubs to Bricks w/o Mortar. Come check out the great prices and colors -- sand red, medium green, aqua, pink, teal, dark pink, light blue, magenta, light yellow, dark orange, medium yellow, trans dark pink, medium blue, and many (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  5571, 8880s added...

Well, I decided to do it - I only have 3 MISB 5571s left from over 40 from a few years back, and I REALLY wanted to keep them all (heck, I wanted to keep 10 or more!), but I need to reduce the size of my new car loan, so I've listed a MISB 5571 and (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Cheapest on Bricklink: MISB 6557 Treasure Hunters

Cheapest on Bricklink: MISB 6557 Treasure Hunters for US$39.95 (URL) This set contains a white train front: (URL) Buy the set here: (URL) A (Pictures above from Bricklink) Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Bulk lots added to GoB - Talon's Nest

I realized there was no easy way to find these bulk lots, so.... (URL) are either lots of every piece from a set part out (so that I don't have to get those parts sorted into the rest of my collection), or from large lots with relatively large (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  A Spiff(y) deal on SW sets from Cosmic Toys

From now, while supply lasts, anytime you order a Star Wars Lego set from Cosmic Toys, you get to select a free Mead Star Wars Portfolio from the list below. These portfolios are made from light weight cardboard and were sold as holders for school (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bulk lots added to GoB - Talon's Nest

I have added a bunch of bulk lots of bricks/plates/slopes/etc, at some pretty steep discounts... I will be parting out another batch of sets in the next week, more bulk lots will probably be added. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Markdowns in Talon's Nest, even on cheapest stuff on BL!

I want to increase my car downpayment (2nd new car ever, it's been 18 years since the last one!) even more, so I am going through my entire inventory and reducing parts/sets/minifigs here and there. I have even reduced prices on stuff that was (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Final Listings from The Vault

This will be your final update from The Vault (www.insidethevault.com), as we are about to close up shop. And I even dug out a few new items just for old times sake. :) This is your LAST CHANCE to order! I will accept orders through MONDAY NOVEMBER (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Halloween minifig sale no tricks all treats!

From now until 12 midnight tonight all minifigs will be on sale in Bricks w/o Mortar. Remember, the free shipping on US orders over 50.00 still applies until midnight tonight. International orders will get 25% off their shipping with a $50 order as (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact