 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1228
Re: sale at bricklink and further reduced in yellowcastle marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:14:47 GMT

All parts and minifigs are now down to 20% off original, and sets at
yellowcastle marketplace are reduced even further. Must clear out inventory, so
this is it! Buy now, don't wait.

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Ben Gatrelle wrote:
I have marked ALL parts and minifigs on sale. 15% off already reduced prices. I
need to clear out inventory by end of the year. Lots of good parts still
available! http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=yellowcastle

Also at my web site www.yellowcastle.com/marketplace all sets have been further
reduced.

Order from both and I will combine parts and sets into one order for reduced
shipping. Will ship worldwide.

Thanks,
BEN GATRELLE
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)