 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1176
  Re: My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy

(...) But, what are you throwing in? Galidor figures? Town Jr car bases? ;-) (cool, Bob!) -Tim (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy

(...) Ewwwwww, no way Tim! Seriously, they will mostly be minifigs and parts which I will try to match up with what someone purchases. I.E. - you order a space set - I throw in a spaceman or two. Town set, a town minifig or two. Bob (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)