 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1175
  My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy

Just wanted to make it official: all repeat buyers get free Legos (or Lego to you purists :-)) with every repeat order in my store, "A Brick Too Far"! (URL) to the high number of my past customers, please remind me in the "Comments From Buyer" (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy

(...) But, what are you throwing in? Galidor figures? Town Jr car bases? ;-) (cool, Bob!) -Tim (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Bricklink store's repeat buyer policy is now Official Policy

(...) Ewwwwww, no way Tim! Seriously, they will mostly be minifigs and parts which I will try to match up with what someone purchases. I.E. - you order a space set - I throw in a spaceman or two. Town set, a town minifig or two. Bob (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)