 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1165 (-10)
  Good prices at BrickLink Store

(URL) have a small store on BrickLink with about a hundred and fifty sets as well as some odds-and-ends parts. My set prices are generally pretty competitive. I won't claim that mine are in all cases the lowest prices but I will say that most of my (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: FS: Lots of Tan and Sand Green bricks/plates etc

This offer has now ended. ALOT more tan, dark orange, and sand green parts will be arriving, please drop me an email if you are interested in any. -- Scott (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Updated my BrickLink Store....

Hi all, I just updated my BL store with more parts, boxes, and instructions. I may not have a huge inventory yet, but hopefully you'll find what you're looking for. If you need something, but it's not listed on my site, please feel free and email me (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: Lots of Tan and Sand Green bricks/plates etc

Just added over 36,000 parts to my store. - Over 18,000 Tan bricks and plates - Over 13,000 Sand Green bricks and plates Mention this post during checkout to get: USA customers get FREE shipping on orders over $50 AND using non-CC PayPal. Under $50, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BL Store Name Changing Sale - only until tonight

20% off ALL sets and 10% off ALL parts in my newly named Bricklink store, "A Brick Too Far" (dang lawyers trying to get Lego® out of store names): (URL) early for best selection ! :-) Bob (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale...clear out my store!

Hi all, I've been selling parted sets on the net since 1997 and I'm frankly sick of it. I started in grad school when I couldn't afford to just buy stuff as a way of growing my collection. It's been years since continuing this madness made any sense (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale on Minifigs

Currently, ALL minifigs are on sale. Recently added, 12000+ parts and a lot of minifigs. Free Shipping and Handling in the US; Half price shipping for international orders. (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  The 'Help me buy a new Hard Drive' sale!

Yup, my hard drive went out on me, gotta get a new one :( So my sale has been extended to raise funds! My loss is your gain! 25% off all parts!! 15% off all sets!! 10% off all minifigs!! (URL) and enjoy! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Last attempt to make it to Brickfest

Hey guys, me again. I said I wasn't going to be able to make it to the Fest but there is a slight chance I might be able to pull it off. This is the deal. I just moved to a new city and found a new place but I went about $400 over my ideal budget in (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

  8x Hogwarts Castle parted out, 70,000 parts 20% off

Sale at AARON'S ALL THEMES... Yeay! I have parted out 8x Hogwarts Castle 4709. All my 70,000 delicious parts are 20% off; minifigs too! (URL) for your 1,180 orders since April 2001 Aaron (c470guy) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact