 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1165
1164  |  1166
Subject:
Good prices at BrickLink Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 01:16:25 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=JohnOnBrickLink

I have a small store on BrickLink with about a hundred and fifty sets as well as
some odds-and-ends parts.

My set prices are generally pretty competitive.  I won't claim that mine are in
all cases the lowest prices but I will say that most of my sets are priced to
sell.

Here's a small, more-or-less random sample:

4729  Dumbledore's Office - $30.00
6290  Red Beard Runner - $80.00
7146  Tie Fighter - $18.00
7153  Jango Fett's Slave I - $27.00
7163  Republic Gunship - $74.00
7181  Tie Interceptor - $85.00
7194  Yoda - $65.00

Note, prices and set availability not guaranteed for any particular length of
time.

Thanks,
John.