 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1130 (-5)
  5,000 NEW parts added / most below BL avg

I have added over 5,000 parts to my shop; many specialized parts. Check out my variety of 68,000 parts and 700 minifigs. Many more parts to come. I ship WORLDWIDE; my shipping prices are very reasonable. See my splash page for more details...Aaron (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20% off space sets and space minifigs in my BL store

Now it's Space's turn to be on sale in my store, Bob's Lego Clearing House: (URL) space sets and space minifigs (including Classic Spacemen) are on sale. - Bob (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  URL Corrected (was: Re: Prices lowered in my Bricklink shop!)

(...) And for those who can't subtract out the garbage that got added to Alan's post (why can we send people to the moon, but we can't ever get mail programs to work together properly or smoothly?), here is the corrected URL: (URL) So posted by a (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Prices lowered in my Bricklink shop!

I've lowered a number of the prices in my Bricklink shop (and most were already towards the lower end of the spectrum!). There are many nice deals to be had on parts, especially from 4730 Chamber of Secrets (I have good prices on complete basilisks, (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) That's all assuming he wouldn't have had to declare bankruptcy partway through the proceedings and had to start representing himself (not many defense attorneys will continue representing you once you've run out of money). Large corporations (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact