 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1128
1127  |  1129
Subject:
URL Corrected (was: Re: Prices lowered in my Bricklink shop!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 22:09:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Alan Demlow writes:
I've lowered a number of the prices in my Bricklink shop (and most were=20=

already towards the lower end of the spectrum!).  There are many nice=20
deals to be had on parts, especially from 4730 Chamber of Secrets (I=20
have good prices on complete basilisks, parts from all of the minifigs,=20=

and many others) as well as some others (such as 2x2 clear panels at=20
the cheapest available price).  Come take a look at:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=3Dademlow

A note for European buyers:  I now can accept bank transfers=20
(=DCberweisungen) to my German bank account in Euros at the current=20
exchange rate, which is very much in your favor.  (But, please read my=20=

terms and conditions carefully before ordering!)

Alan
Alan's Sets 'n Parts

   And for those who can't subtract out
   the garbage that got added to Alan's
   post (why can we send people to the moon,
   but we can't ever get mail programs to
   work together properly or smoothly?),
   here is the corrected URL:

   http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ademlow

   So posted by a happy return customer of his.  ;)

   bset

   LFB