 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1127
1126  |  1128
Subject:
Prices lowered in my Bricklink shop!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 16:24:00 GMT

I've lowered a number of the prices in my Bricklink shop (and most were
already towards the lower end of the spectrum!).  There are many nice
deals to be had on parts, especially from 4730 Chamber of Secrets (I
have good prices on complete basilisks, parts from all of the minifigs,
and many others) as well as some others (such as 2x2 clear panels at
the cheapest available price).  Come take a look at:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ademlow

A note for European buyers:  I now can accept bank transfers
(Überweisungen) to my German bank account in Euros at the current
exchange rate, which is very much in your favor.  (But, please read my
terms and conditions carefully before ordering!)

Alan
Alan's Sets 'n Parts