 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1075 (-20)
  Insectoid theme sale this week 10% off at Lasting Toys on BrickLink

The second in our theme based weekly sales. Have fun with your LEGO! (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  'Spring Cleaning' Sale...

Hi. I have had recent success in sales in my shop, and have done pretty well overall. Not everything in my shop has sold, and there are a couple of items that I would like to be gone. Clearance Sets are: 6713 Grip N Go Challenge, was selling at my (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  1x1s for a penny! Other parts added soon

I have been trying to shrink my collection in preparation for a move. Almost 30,000 1x1s tend to take up a lot of space ;-) I have added 1x1s of various colors in bulk lots of 1000 at $.01/pc. Watch my store over the next week or 2, I will be adding (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Yet More Train Stuff / Sopwith Camels

Hello Train Afficionados! I've just added the following from set #4534 to my inventory: * Blue passenger wagons ($25 each, 2 in stock) - each of these has 14 of the 2 x 3 train windows in blue (with glass!). * Black steam locomotive w/tender kit (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  “Space Madness” Sale! at my Bricklink store

Until further notice, all space sets are 15% off in my shop, Bob's Sets for Sale: (URL) free to window shop! (or is that browser shop?) Thanks for looking! - Bob (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Peeron Associated Stores

Announcing the Peeron Associated Stores. Registered users to Peeron can now have links from Peeron to their Bricklink store. We think this could work to level the playing field, as even the smallest store can get very good exposure to thousands of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.services) !!

  E-mail change @ Troy's Surplus Lego

I am changing hosting companies for my tcphoto.net domain, and as a result my e-mail in that domain may not be reliable for a short period of time. This affects my troy@tcphoto.net and my legosales@tcphoto.net addresses. The new, and stable, address (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  41 Copies of 6990 available in my store (all are MISB)

41 copies of <set:6990> Monorail Transport System in my shop. All are MISB and I am asking $41.2003 for each set. (URL) Bob ;-) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Blow out sale. Limited time only!!!

(...) Thanks to the success of this sale, i have extended the deadline until friday evening. So you still have some time to get your wanted items. Regards, Stijn. (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BliZZard SALE: 20% off parts & minifigs

73,000 parts and 800 minifigs Okay, the Blizzard that dumped 3 feet of snow on my car last week is over and the snow has melted...time for a sale. My prices have been reset and reduced 20%...some great deals to be had. Pending orders should be (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Aquazone 10% off sale at Lasting Toys on BrickLink

We have 30 lots in that theme, ranging from used to MINT in perfect box, so check us on out. These sales will last 24 hours, and every few days a different theme will be highlighted. (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Blow out sale. Limited time only!!!

Hello, Today i finished discounting over 550 lots in my store. You will find parts and minifigs 10%, 15%, 20% to even 50% off. This sale will last until monday evening, so hurry and get what you need/want here : (URL) your weekend! Stijn Colemont, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Small sale in my Bricklink store on Rock Raiders and Aquazone

Having a small sale in my store (Bob's Sets for Sale) in those two themes: (URL) Bob Now on top of saving for a newer car, I have to amass funds due to my recent engagement. (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  25% off everything, free MISB MINI TIE sets!!

Ok, my car broke down again (grumble grumble) so I am having a 25% off sale on everytihng in the shop - sets, minifigs, parts - everything. And the first 3 orders with a total of over $75 will get a free MISB Mini Tie fighter! (URL) sale will run (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Oldies sale + lots of new stuff

Over the last month we've been adding around 5,000 more parts. Briefly bringing the inventory above 10,000 parts! Mostly used stuff in good condition, some rare parts as well. To get things going, the 100 parts been sitting around for the longest (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Lots of new inventory and reduced prices at Abracadabrick!

Hi all, I've just update my BrickLink inventory with a bunch of additional sets and parts. And, I've lowered quite a few prices (some items I put on sale, others I just lowered). Check it out at (URL) as a bonus, buy over $25 in parts or sets and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Check out LastingToys on Bricklink on Monday March 24th

We will be re-opening our BrickLInk store to the general public, with a pretty impressive variety of stock. By far the most unique sets I think of anyone on BrickLink. We also stock various items as bulk sales for MOC builds/resellers, so check them (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20% off all parts at GoB - Lions Gate Models

For a limited time only, I've marked all the parts in my Bricklink store down by 20%: (URL) of cool colors (medium blue, orange, sand green, lime green, etc) and useful parts! Kevin ---...--- Shopping Mall is back: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Free set with $50 order

Hi folks, Cosmic Toys is having a 'Free Set Days' promotion. During the promotion, any order of $50 (or more) gets to choose one free set from the folowing list: o 7201 Final Duel II o 8560 Pahrak o 4796 Ogel Mutant Squid o 4797 Ogel Mutant Killer (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  visit AARON'S ALLTHEMES: Here is a sample of some premium parts

I have 63,000 new parts for sale. Here is a sample of my premium parts: 160x WHITE ARCH 1x6x3 1/3 WITH CURVE TOP ($0.40 each) (URL) WHITE CYLINDER 2x2 DOME TOP ($0.l4 each) (URL) RED HIPS/LEGS ($0.25 each) (URL) BROWN 2x2 SEAT ($0.28 each) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact