 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1060
1059  |  1061
Subject:
Lots of new inventory and reduced prices at Abracadabrick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:23:13 GMT

Hi all,
   I've just update my BrickLink inventory with a bunch of additional sets and
parts. And, I've lowered quite a few prices (some items I put on sale, others I
just lowered). Check it out at
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=roygal

Plus, as a bonus, buy over $25 in parts or sets and choose 5 free instructions
from my inventory ($0.30 each or less). Buy over $100 worth of parts or sets
and get a FREE Lego Racers PC CD-ROM.

Roy