 Marketplace / Auctions / 9928 (-5)
  20 Train Sets listed at AuctionBrick

I just listed 20 new and used train items at AuctionBrick including 4 different train stations and much more, spanning 20 years of Lego Trains! Check it out at www.auctionbrick.com! 162 Diesel Locomotive from 1977 - min bid $10 (URL) Retrostation (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Ellermann Kit #001: Woodcutter's Cabin

Hello castle heads and fans of custom Lego kits, I have produced my first Medieval Lego Kit: the Woodcutter's Cottage. This auction at AuctionBrick is for number one of only five kits to be made. (URL) Kit # 001 Woodcutter’s Cottage Be the first to (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  AuctionBrick Weekly New Items Listing for 04/09/03

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Apr 09, 12:06 PM PST. To bid or see details of any items go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 6190 Aquasharks Shark's Crystal Cave - MISB Current Bid: US$35.00, Time Left: (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  330 Lego Auctions Ending in just 2 Days!!

All auctions are ending in 2 days and they are still sitting at CLEARANCE PRICES. Get your bid in now because they all close on Saturday April 12th. All the auctions close at about the same time so bid early to insure your win. Tons of Rare Star (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  232 Homemaker House MISB on AuctionBrick

(URL) set is still factory sealed, and the minimum bid is only $50 - no reserve! -Matt :) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact