 Marketplace / Auctions / 9925
9924  |  9926
Subject:
330 Lego Auctions Ending in just 2 Days!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:43:01 GMT

All auctions are ending in 2 days and they are still sitting at CLEARANCE
PRICES. Get your bid in now because they all close on Saturday April 12th.
All the auctions close at about the same time so bid early to insure your win.

Tons of Rare Star Wars, Castle, Town, Space, Train, Wolfpack, Imperial
Guard, Forestmen, & Pirate minifigs will be listed. Some examples are the
Star Wars Y wing, B wing, & A wing Star Minifig Pilots. Also from Star Wars
we have Rebel pilots such as X-wing Luke, Biggs Darklighter, Rebel Techs, &
Random Rebel pilot and the Hoth Rebel. We also have the Rare Forestwomen
minifig, Queen Glenora, Princess Storm and a whole bunch more from the
Castle theme. Lots of Train & Monorail Track, engines, and other train
oriented parts.  Special parts from all themes, Instructions from all types
of sets as well lots of New and MIB Sets. Of course we will also have all
types of Bulk building parts.

All this and TONS MORE.

See the auctions here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=island_oasis&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25