 Marketplace / Auctions / 9927
9926  |  9928
Subject:
Ellermann Kit #001: Woodcutter's Cabin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 02:42:08 GMT

Hello castle heads and fans of custom Lego kits,

I have produced my first Medieval Lego Kit: the Woodcutter's Cottage.  This
auction at AuctionBrick is for number one of only five kits to be made.

http://www.auctionbrick.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?category=cat10&item=1050805670

Ellermann Kit # 001
Woodcutter’s Cottage

Be the first to own an Ellermann Medieval Kit!

The Woodcutter’s Cottage Kit for intermediate builders includes 360 new
LEGO® bricks (some hard to find and out of production), a color instruction
booklet, a parts list, box, and a signed certificate of authenticity.

The set features include a detailed interior with many household utensils
and craftsmen’s tools, woodcutter and wife, furniture, and a secret
floorboard compartment for treasure and poaching equipment.

This is limited run of sets that are available in a first come first serve
basis.

See http://ellermannkits.tripod.com/index.html for more information.

The set contains only new LEGO® pieces which were sorted for production.

Payment Information:  At this time I am accepting payment through paypal,
checks, and money orders.

Shipping will be $8.00 in the USA or the actual cost if shipped to another
country.

If you have questions, please email me at ellermannkits@lycos.com
The release date for the final four Woodcutter's Cottage kits will be
announced later this month.

Legal Disclaimer:  This is a fan created custom set, which is not affiliated
with, endorsed, or authorized in any way by the LEGO Group.  LEGO® is a
registered trademark of the LEGO Group.