 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15530
Re: Ellermann Kit #001: Woodcutter's Cabin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:54:44 GMT

Hi Everyone,

The auction for #1 of 5 Woodcutter's Cabin sets went well and now I am releasing
the other sets for sale.  Each kit costs $60 plus $5 shipping in the USA (other
shipping rates will be paid by the buyer).

For a set description please visit http://ellermannkits.tripod.com
You will also have a chance to win this set in the BIP contest reloaded  - so
send in your instructions and reviews.

Please email me at ellermannkits@lycos.com with any questions.

Thanks,

Ben