 Marketplace / Auctions / 9838 (-10)
  FA ebay: LEGO 8444 Air Enforcer / Hubschrauber

Dear all, I have the following set MIB for auction on ebay: (URL) at the moment: US$ 5.00 (Only 3 days left). Please check it out, best quality. Kind regards, Guenther Leitner (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  EBAY - 2 bulk lots of Technic parts, Duplo promo bricks + more

Just listed a new batch of EBAY auctions, some great bulk lots here.. over 600 Technic axles in all sizes 500 Techinc pins with friction 2 different Duplo promo bricks Legoland exclusive Bionicle Miru mask 50 2x3 light grey curved top bricks Life (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Final 24 hours - EBAY.. Lot of 100 Marbled bricks, Duplo Promo bricks + more!

We are in the last 24 hours for what will probally be your only chance to get the marbled style bricks. These were never in any set - and have never been offered to the general public outside of a few events. I also have other Lego lots up, so go (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Lego 1660 Ferry and many older Town sets!

Hello everyone! There is just ONE DAY LEFT for these Legos! Don't miss the opportunity to own a VERY rare Lego...Lego 1660 Kronprins Frederik Ferry. Also check out numerous other great Town sets I have up for auction as well: (URL) Bidding! :-) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Lego 2718 Promo Airplane and older Town sets!!

Hello everyone! There is just ONE DAY LEFT for these Legos! Don't miss the opportunity to own a VERY rare Lego...Lego 2718 Promotional Airplane. Also check out numerous other great Town sets I have up for auction as well: (URL) Bidding! :-) Brendan (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Rare Quaker Oats Promo 1195 "Alien Encounter" $2.50 each (or free)

Hello all! I have a few of the Rare Quaker Oats Promo "Alien Encounter", set #1195. I will sell them for $2.50 each plus shipping. (No more than $1.20 to ship to US locations, probably less!) Also, if you make a purchase of over $20 from my ebay (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  35 Pounds of Mixed Lego from ISLAND_OASIS

Weekly Lego News Feb. 19th We are liquidating Huge Mixed Lego lots to make room for a large shipment coming in next later next month. We have over 90 lbs of mixed Lego and will be selling it off in 3 auctions. Tons of special and unique parts in (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Closing today on AuctionBrick... Ben's Falcon and more...

In the next couple of hours 10 great sets will be closing at AuctionBrick, including some Castle, Town, vintage Train and of course Ben Fleskes' famous Millenium Falcon model! Stop by now and get those bids in! -Matt :) www.auctionbrick.com (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction) !

  Custom LEGO Train Track on eBay

I've created a pair of custom made crossovers from LEGO switches, one right hand and one left hand. These aren't the "crossovers" that LEGO sells since what they make is actually a 90 degree crossing. These crossovers let you create a layout that (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  White Ninja Princess Action on Bricklink

Hi All, I have an auction on Bricklink for 2 Brand new White Ninja Princesses. This lot includes two white ninja princess minifigs, 4 black katana swords and 2 of the 2 x 2 black printed flags with the circle and the black dragon. My store link is: (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact