 Marketplace / Auctions / 9832
9831  |  9833
Subject:
35 Pounds of Mixed Lego from ISLAND_OASIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:17:45 GMT

Weekly Lego News

Feb. 19th

We are liquidating Huge Mixed Lego lots to make room for a large shipment
coming in next later next month. We have over 90 lbs of mixed Lego and will
be selling it off in 3 auctions. Tons of special and unique parts in every
lot. We are also setting a LOW Buy it Now price so we can guarantee a quick
sale on each lot. The first lot is 35 Pounds of all kinds of parts. See the
pics on our pictures page. The buy it now is set way below the $10 per lb
market value.

Feb. 16th (ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT on these auctions)

A Great selection is coming your way Feb 16th. Over 150 Total Auctions. 40
Minifigure auctions: Which will included Castle Minifigs, Rare Red Imperial
Guard Figs, Lots of Star Wars Minifigs Including the Rare X-wing Luke &
Biggs Figs. Lots of Rare Train Parts including Electric Light Covers and
Motors. We have lots of Bricks this week, all colors and sizes. Just too
much to list because there is a TON MORE not mentioned. Check them all out
Feb. 16th.

Check out all these auctions going on right now:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=island_oasis&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

THANKS

BILL DORAN / ISLAND_OASIS