 Marketplace / Auctions / 9708 (-5)
  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

Ultimately this may be the best thing to happen. There's some understanding and a whole lot of us learned something from it. I wonder though, where do you plan to go from here? Did the apology suffice? I suppose you could ask for some of the money (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Fair Use vs. Infringement (was: Re: Intellectual property and the Internet)

But the problem with that argument is that, in the case mentioned, the notecard had been copyrighted. If somebody went and stole the design, he could get into trouble for copyright infrigment. The defense argued saying that they hadn't copied very (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

(...) That's funny. When I started reading this thread, the first thing I thought of was "I bet Daniel Siskund would be upset if his blacksmith shop was ripped off and sold." I think it really sucks that your idea was ripped off and sold, especially (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  JET - SPACE TRANSPORT - TAXI STATION - VILLA & MORE....NO RESERVE

hello Here are some train, technic and old set for sale.... (ending on January 6th ) good luck and a happy New Year Pietro Peterbol follow the link: (URL) Lego train 12 V#7858#7859 RemoteControl Point Lego train 12V #7864 transformer MISB Lego (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(ebay): LEGO 6666 + 6525 MISB (Ambulance & Blaze Commander)

Hello all, I have the following Lego town set for auction on ebay: LEGO 6666 + 6525 MISB (Ambulance & Blaze Commander). Both sets are in its sealed boxes, never opened! Sets are from the years 1994 & 1995. (URL) status at the moment: US$ 16.50.- (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact