 Marketplace / Auctions / 9668
    Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Probably not what you want to hear, but I think that the two designs are quite different enough from each other...different enough to believe that the one for auction is a completely unique design, created without knowledge of yours. After (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

        Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I agree completely. Plus, I am not really sure it matters whether the auctioned model is an original from the ground up or a derivative work based on Bram's design -- if there are sufficient differences to distinguish it from Bram's then they (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)