 Marketplace / Auctions / 9668 (-5)
  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

(...) Probably not what you want to hear, but I think that the two designs are quite different enough from each other...different enough to believe that the one for auction is a completely unique design, created without knowledge of yours. After (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

Saw this on Brickshelf: (URL) found this to get a closer look at the design: (URL) compare the photos to these: (URL) me, it looks like he tried to copy my design as close as he could, and just changed a few things to make his choice of wheels fit (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Many Ebay, Classic Space, Castle sets, Star Wars Minifigs, Parts, etc.

Hi all, I'm still alive. It's been a couple of years since I've posted. Anyway, I got laid off recently, so I'm letting go of some of my older sets and many new parts to pay rent. Too much to list, so I'll just put the link to the page of all my (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  CRANE WAGONS VILLA AND BARRACUDA ENDING TOMORROW

hello Here are some of my current auctions (no reserve) ending on December 23rd Lego Pirates #6285 Black Seas Barracuda 1989 only 22,50 Lego System #6374 Holiday Home - Villa 1983 only 26 Lego Technic #8853 Excavator / Digger 1988 only 18,27..... (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Full set of McDonald's Bionicles MISP

Auction: (2 URLs) 6 Bionicles including a Happy Meal box (unused) and all in their poly bags unopened. Postage worldwide is approx $5 Email me for any more info... Mel :) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact