 Marketplace / Auctions / 9538 (-20)
  Jango Fett sculpture on eBay!

We just launched a new auction on eBay! The auction is for a really super cool exclusive Jango Fett sculpture, as well as a LEGO Jango Fett mini-figure and #8011 Jango Fett set. The exclusive Jango Fett statue comes assembled and glued. You can view (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(ebay) LEGO 5542 MISB - Black Thunder Helicopter

Hello all, I have the following model team set on ebay for auction, if interested please check it out. At the moment the status is: US$ 16,00.- (URL) regards, Guenther Leinter (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  My First Auction on BrickLink! - 7858 Remote Controlled Points Right 12v

Title Says it all! :-) Opening Bid $1 with a buy it now of $28 (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Auctions on Bricklink are back!!

Since this morning, auctions can be run on Briclink. The system would need some more constraints in my opinion, but I listed some highly wanted items to test the system. I've listed: MISB Lim. Ed. Superchief (7 days auction) 10 new brown 1 x 1 (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New 3 and 5 day auctions loaded and ready for bidding.

Some new items for auction. Check them out, you could get a good deal. Thank you, Anthony Title: NEW Lego GREEN Slopes..127 pcs, 33 3x1 slopes URL: (URL) Lego GREEN Slopes..100 pcs, 2x2 45 slopes (URL) Lego Green Bricks, Modified w/curved top. URL: (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  LEGO BLACKTRON Renegade! #6954 on Ebay.

Hey All, I have a LEGO BLACKTRON Renegade! #6954 in great condition on Ebay. If interested, the link is below: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 4816, 4817, 4818, 4819 MISB

(URL) Knights 4816, 4817, 4818, and 4819 Parts of these sets can also be combined to make a Single Chrome Knight Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 2x Chrome Knights

(URL) sets 4816, 4817, 4818, and 4819 Each of these chrome knights can only be made by combining parts from these 4 different sets Therefore 8 sets were used to make these 2. As new. Unmarked, never played with. Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 2x 633 Red Roof Bricks MISB

(URL) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 2x brand new 5077 Sliding Gates and rails service backs

(URL) 5077 Sliding Gates and Rails Service Packs Suitable for Building Train Wagons These are brand new in sealed packets Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 2x brand new 5187 Bricks With Groove and Garage Panels MISB

(URL) 5187 Bricks With Groove and Garage Panels MISB Great for roll up doors,Mint Sealed Packets These are brand new in sealed packets Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: MISB 7130 Starwars Snowspeeder

(URL) Snowspeeder Though one of the outside seals is broken, this model is unused and all parts are still in unbroken poly bags. Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 6547 Paradisa Fun Fair MIB

(URL) many unusual parts Mint condition. Complete. Boxed, with Instructions. Apart from some sticker wear on box, this set is as new. Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: 6418 Paradisa Country Club - MIB

(URL) many unusual parts Mint condition. Complete. Boxed, with Instructions. Apart from some sticker wear on box, this set is as new. Lawrence (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(ebay) LEGO 5542 MISB - Black Thunder Helicopter

I have the following set on ebay for auction, if interested please check it out. At the moment it is: US$ 16,00.- (URL) regards, Guenther Leinter (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  LEGO Town – Jet Airliner! #6368 & BLACKTRON Intercept Base! #6987

I have the following sets up for auction on Ebay if interested: LEGO Town – Jet Airliner! #6368 (URL) BLACKTRON Intercept BASE! #6987 (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  139 Lego Auctions Tons of special parts from ISLAND_OASIS

NOVEMBER 9th We have listed 124 Lego Auctions. These auctions consist of all types of Special parts, Castle walls in all colors, Large pirate boat hulls, Technic Bricks & special parts, all color bricks, plates, lots of Original instruction books (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA, some ending in 9 Hours - 1950/60's kits, 9 Volt Train Collection, 642, 3054, Bionicle Tohunga, + McDonalds Promos and many more.

Not long to go, some auctions end in 9 Hours, quick list of auctions at the moment. Items with * ends today Nice gems have been listed which are the old 1950/60's Kits, the are mini service packs of that era :), + the 9volt trains as well, some have (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: SEALED SERVICE PACKS, CLASSIC TRAIN & MORE- ON EBAY

(...) Larry, Glad to see someone has a sense of Humor!!! I had to fire the wench (wanted benefits) replaced with the REAL winch! Mike John, your just left out in the cold! (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Interesting auction - not mine, possible Lone Wolf in Vancouver?

In lugnet.market.auction, Jon Palmer writes: <snip> (...) LOL! I am happy you have filled in a part of your life that was missing up untill now. But ya, that thing is huge! I would hate to see how much shipping will be... Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact