 Marketplace / Auctions / 9523 (-5)
  LEGO Town – Jet Airliner! #6368 & BLACKTRON Intercept Base! #6987

I have the following sets up for auction on Ebay if interested: LEGO Town – Jet Airliner! #6368 (URL) BLACKTRON Intercept BASE! #6987 (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  139 Lego Auctions Tons of special parts from ISLAND_OASIS

NOVEMBER 9th We have listed 124 Lego Auctions. These auctions consist of all types of Special parts, Castle walls in all colors, Large pirate boat hulls, Technic Bricks & special parts, all color bricks, plates, lots of Original instruction books (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA, some ending in 9 Hours - 1950/60's kits, 9 Volt Train Collection, 642, 3054, Bionicle Tohunga, + McDonalds Promos and many more.

Not long to go, some auctions end in 9 Hours, quick list of auctions at the moment. Items with * ends today Nice gems have been listed which are the old 1950/60's Kits, the are mini service packs of that era :), + the 9volt trains as well, some have (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: SEALED SERVICE PACKS, CLASSIC TRAIN & MORE- ON EBAY

(...) Larry, Glad to see someone has a sense of Humor!!! I had to fire the wench (wanted benefits) replaced with the REAL winch! Mike John, your just left out in the cold! (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Interesting auction - not mine, possible Lone Wolf in Vancouver?

In lugnet.market.auction, Jon Palmer writes: <snip> (...) LOL! I am happy you have filled in a part of your life that was missing up untill now. But ya, that thing is huge! I would hate to see how much shipping will be... Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact