  Re: LEGO HARBOR #6542 A COMPLETE SET POSTED ON E-BAY

(...) Sory forgot to add the link. (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  LEGO HARBOR #6542 A COMPLETE SET POSTED ON E-BAY

I have decided to sell some of the excess LEGO sets that I have collected over the past few years. This is the #6542, the biggest Lego harbor ever, and one of the largest sets ever made. This set is from 1991 and is 100% complete including the box (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (ebay): 150 pcs surplus LEGO, including 8 yellow 75° corners

A mixture of pieces surplus to requirements after an RLD LLW trip. UK auction, pieces mostly as new, many colours not usually available. (URL) yellow "castle corners" are probably the most valuable pieces. Current price £3, free post and packing (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay): Bundles of NEW Plates / Bricks / Slopes / Tiles / Arches - mostly from SW Ep II

Includes light brown, dark red, lime green, dark blue, light orange, etc. :-) ...I'll be uploading plenty more over the next few days too! See them all at: (URL) LEGO Circle of 9-Volt Train Track (URL) bids yet, Ends Sep-08 11:44:42 PST JH1901 NEW (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  #4021 lego Police Boat BRAND NEW sealed in bags.

This is a brand new #4021 Police Boat that is BRAND NEW and still sealed in the orginal plastic bags. Less than 3 hours to go on e-bay!!! I hope this goes to someone on LUGNET. Please don't wait and miss out on a good boat. CDC (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO POLICE BOAT # 4021 COMPLETE IN SEALED BAGS

(...) complete in sealed bags and never opened. Instructions are in excellent condition. The box shows a little shelf wear from storage. This set orginally sold for $34 when released in 1991. I will be posting a number of other sets including a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego Set 2585 Station Master Train Promo @ eBay

(URL) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New Island_oasis Lego Store

Hello, We just opened our New Island_Oasis Lego Store on Ebay. We have over 25,000 parts listed in over 240 auctions and store lots right now. All auction lots are of Unique New or Used Lego parts. Tons of Minifigure lots!!! Check them all out: (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego 7163 - Republic Gunship - MISB

Hello! I am currently selling a MISB Republic Gunship, Lego #7163. This item is in excellent condition, never opened, and comes from a non-smoking home as well. If you have any questions or would even like extra photos, please let me know and I will (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Resurecting the lego parts auction

(...) I'd be interested too, but I'm in Canada... -Bryan (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact