 Marketplace / Auctions / 9408
Re: LEGO POLICE BOAT # 4021 COMPLETE IN SEALED BAGS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 00:59:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Clifton D. Chambers writes:
I have decided to sell some of the extra LEGO sets that I have collected
over the past few years. This set up for auction is LEGO #4021 set from
1991. This police boat is complete This set is complete in sealed bags and
never opened. Instructions are in excellent condition. The box shows a
little shelf wear from storage. This set orginally sold for $34 when
released in 1991.   I will be posting a number of other sets including a
couple of #4030 and a #6542 this week.  Please take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1761797851&rd=1

This set up for auction is LEGO #4021 set from 1991.  This police boat is
complete in sealed bags and never opened. Instructions are in excellent
condition. The box shows a little shelf wear from storage. This set
orginally sold for $34 when released in 1991.   I will be posting a number
of other sets including a couple of #4030 and a #6542 this week. One day to
go and still a great bargin.  Don't miss this new set still sealed in bags.
The #4030 went fast with buy it now.  I will be posting others boats in the
next few days.