 Marketplace / Auctions / 9413
Re: LEGO HARBOR #6542 A COMPLETE SET POSTED ON E-BAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:20:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Clifton D. Chambers writes:
I have decided to sell some of the excess LEGO sets that I have collected
over the past few years. This is the #6542, the biggest Lego harbor ever,
and one of the largest sets ever made. This set is from 1991 and is 100%
complete including the box in good shape. Long pier with moving, working
crane. Set contains cargo ships and pilot boat. Cargo containers and other
equipment included in the set. Excellent working forklift. This set has 7
minifigs (captain, workers, drivers, policemen etc.) Great set, discontinued
and extremely hard to find. This set sells fast. I have the original
instructions but in worn condition.

Sory forgot to add the link.
http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1763796129