 Marketplace / Auctions / 8974
  Not my auction, but gosh (set 1269 White Ninja)

The following is not my auction, but I'm amazed. Nearly an hour to go, and a bid price of $50 for a minifig set with 22 pieces. (URL) I'll admit that it was a "hard-to-find" set in the U.S. -- but this sort of thing is going to make me almost afraid (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Not my auction, but gosh (set 1269 White Ninja)

(...) It either desperate uninformed newbies or the seller is going to be disappointed. Look at the feedback ratings on the high bidders... Hmm, perhaps I should auction one of these (I got a bundle from various locations). Frank (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

"Paul Ferguson" <locker99stopdatspam...t.att.net> wrote in message news:GpyGBy.AqK@lugnet.com... (...) Wow! Closed at $51 although the final bidder appears to be somewhat suspect (zero feedback and a change of identity). I'll have to go look (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Not my auction, but gosh (set 1269 White Ninja)

(...) I think I'll check back later on feedback to see if the seller actually recieved the payment before I do anything rash. (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Not my auction, but gosh (set 1269 White Ninja)

Well, having let some time pass, I now see that feedback has been posted on this auction, and apparently the transaction was completed successfully, at $51.00 for a 1269 White Ninja set. This wasn't my auction, but I wish it had been, I guess. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.auction)