 Marketplace / Auctions / 8978
Re: Not my auction, but gosh (set 1269 White Ninja)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:22:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Mike Walsh writes:

"Paul Ferguson" <locker99stopdatspam@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
The following is not my auction, but I'm amazed.  Nearly an hour to go,
and a bid price of $50 for a minifig set with 22 pieces.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1687590363

Now I'll admit that it was a "hard-to-find" set in the U.S. -- but
this sort of thing is going to make me almost afraid to open MINE.

Gosh.

Wow!  Closed at $51 although the final bidder appears to be somewhat suspect
(zero feedback and a change of identity).

I'll have to go look through my stash.  At one point I had about a dozen of
these although I don't have any in my BrickBay inventory right now. Sounds
like at least two people want it pretty badly.

Mike

I think I'll check back later on feedback to see if the seller actually
recieved the payment before I do anything rash.