 Marketplace / Auctions / 9061
Re: Not my auction, but gosh (set 1269 White Ninja)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:42:21 GMT

Well, having let some time pass, I now see that feedback has
been posted on this auction, and apparently the transaction was
completed successfully, at $51.00 for a 1269 White Ninja set.

This wasn't my auction, but I wish it had been, I guess.

In lugnet.market.auction, Frank Filz writes:
Paul Ferguson wrote:

The following is not my auction, but I'm amazed.  Nearly an hour to go,
and a bid price of $50 for a minifig set with 22 pieces.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1687590363

Now I'll admit that it was a "hard-to-find" set in the U.S. -- but
this sort of thing is going to make me almost afraid to open MINE.

It either desperate uninformed newbies or the seller is going to be
disappointed. Look at the feedback ratings on the high bidders...

Hmm, perhaps I should auction one of these (I got a bundle from various
locations).

Frank