 Marketplace / Auctions / 8828
    Priming the Pump —Larry Pieniazek
   As I have promised, there are significant Swan Collection listings coming soon to eBay. Some may list as early as later today, as the final touches on the listing generator are completed. But to prime the pump as it were, I've listed a few items to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Priming the Pump —Dave Schuler
   (...) Dave! (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Priming the Pump —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Urp. Too fast on the cut and paste. Well this is the correct URL for the PCC (URL) what's more I added a Skyline (URL) for "buy it now" buyers, someone has bid on these both already and cancelled the buy it now. Tell you what, though. I will (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)