 Marketplace / Auctions / 8829
Re: Priming the Pump
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:32:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:

These include a blue hopper
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1666916515

a bigfoot
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1666902200

and a MTW-3001 Custom Streetcar
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1666902200

That streetcar looks an awful lot like the bigfoot. But I love the hopper!

     Dave!