 Marketplace / Auctions / 8828
8827  |  8829
Subject:
Priming the Pump
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:31:09 GMT

As I have promised, there are significant Swan Collection listings coming
soon to eBay. Some may list as early as later today, as the final touches on
the listing generator are completed.

But to prime the pump as it were, I've listed a few items to get us rolling.

These include a blue hopper
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1666916515

a bigfoot
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1666902200

and a MTW-3001 Custom Streetcar
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1666902200

All have buy it now prices, and starting bids of a dollar. The MTW-3001,
especially, has a buy it now that's 10 less than my regular price at my
brickbay store. But you have to hurry, before someone bids it, if you want
it at that price.

Larry Pieniazek, Bricksmith, Milton Train Works(tm)
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar
www.miltontrainworks.com
Proud Member of the Guild of Bricksmiths(tm)
www.bricksmiths.com