 Marketplace / Auctions / 8800
Re: For only fifty cents?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:55:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
Chris

Are you going to leave the pics on Brick shelf this time?

No, I have them just on my web space.

Last time you moved them to another server and it was sssllloooooowwwww
waiting for your pics to load. I cannot help but think it hurt your prices.

Really?  Darn.  It's at least as quick for me.  Maybe I should use smaller
images...it's easy enough to shrink them.  Or maybe I should mess with
Brickshelf some more.  It was just impossible last time, so I gave up.

Also, this links directly to your auctions!
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=petgametoym
ac

I used to include that link but ended up having to help a bunch of people
because the linewrap causes the link to split and they didn't know what was
going on.  It's a shame that their URL is so long.  But thatnks for putting it
out there.

I just launched the auctions a few minutes ago, so if anyone wants to start
buying, go for it.

Bricktopia Chris