 Marketplace / Auctions / 8799
FOUND: 1906 Castle Set Majisto's Tower MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 21:46:14 GMT

the following is NOT my auction, but since this item does not come up for
auction too often, I thought I would highlight for all of those Castle fans who
want this item.

Lego set 1906 Majisto's Tower MISB
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1658391423
current price is very reasonable...

According to the seller's terms, will ship only in the USA.
This stinks because this item was ONLY available in the USA (AFAIK).
There must be lots of Castle fans not in the US that want this item.