 Marketplace / Auctions / 8811
Re: For only fifty cents?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:44:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Hi all,

I'm starting my next round of auctions on eBay and everything is starting at
only half a dollar.  Now I hope that the DDK Scout and the large sack of
minifig lightsaber parts go for more than that, but I'm willing to take only
fifty cents for each lot if that's what the market is willing to pay.

Just a reminder here...These 148 auctions will end this evening, in only ten
short hours.  There are still several good lots with no bids, so you might be
able to squeez in and get some great deals!

Christopher Weeks