 Marketplace / Auctions / 8797
    For only fifty cents? —Christopher L. Weeks
   Hi all, I'm starting my next round of auctions on eBay and everything is starting at only half a dollar. Now I hope that the DDK Scout and the large sack of minifig lightsaber parts go for more than that, but I'm willing to take only fifty cents for (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        RE: For only fifty cents? —Mark & Milissa Millère
     Chris Are you going to leave the pics on Brick shelf this time? Last time you moved them to another server and it was sssllloooooowwwww waiting for your pics to load. I cannot help but think it hurt your prices. Also, this links directly to your (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

         Re: For only fifty cents? —Christopher L. Weeks
     (...) No, I have them just on my web space. (...) Really? Darn. It's at least as quick for me. Maybe I should use smaller images...it's easy enough to shrink them. Or maybe I should mess with Brickshelf some more. It was just impossible last time, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

         Re: For only fifty cents? —Mark & Milissa Millère
     (...) I am not sure what is different, but it loads fast now. You probably did not notice last time because they were cached on your HD maybe? Mark (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: For only fifty cents? —Christopher L. Weeks
     (...) Just a reminder here...These 148 auctions will end this evening, in only ten short hours. There are still several good lots with no bids, so you might be able to squeez in and get some great deals! Christopher Weeks (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.auction)