 Marketplace / Auctions / 87
  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

(...) I've bought 4-5 items on EBay -- a couple of copies of 'HeroQuest' by MB and some lego lots. And I've posted feedback a couple of times. What I have noticed is that there is no mechanism for feedback to reflect that there was a transaction, (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

Chuck Cottrill wrote in message <36226AB6.14D30E6F@a...re.com>... (...) Here's my eBay horror story. There's some guy out there with a handle that looks just like mine (I'm jessel, he's jesse1), and he's making bad deals. I'm catching all sorts of (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

(...) Although I'm sorry to hear about the problem, I think it's good to hear real-life stories like this. This is one of the reasons LUGNET will never have short little handles like that on member accounts. --Todd (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)