 Marketplace / Auctions / 8585
Re: boostyourbids? Is this common
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:18:38 GMT

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GHn3w8.Ly6@lugnet.com...
Never come across this before.
Is this common?

I saw this auction for a 4558
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1622917627

And noticed the current bid was from boostyourbids.

I clicked on 'ME' and got the following

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/boostyourbids/

Cant help wondering if he is 'pushing' too high though on a 4558.
Though in spite of the Legend reintroduction, a 'real' 4558 will still command a premium I guess

I see these bids got cancelled by ebay.

regards
lawrence