 Marketplace / Auctions / 8582
Re: Great Auction Desciptions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 15:45:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GHn47p.MGv@lugnet.com...
.
But I think a little more effort in the description (and spelling) might help.

OK. Before anyone comments.
The title should be 'Great Auction Descriptions'.
I know, I can't spell either.

regards
lawrence

I got a chuckle out of a recent one for "1788 pirates and highlanders".
Islanders, of course, but it got me for long enough to click on it, not
recognizing the set number right away.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey