 Marketplace / Auctions / 8577
8576  |  8578
Subject:
Great Auction Desciptions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:43:46 GMT

Enoyed this one
"this is a box of leog with lots of models thrown in it inclueds the lego mind storms set and some old moters and some
hidrolics"

That was it. No picture or anything.
Starting price £100/$142

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1624121649

No bids yet!
Wonder why?

Given it has Mindstorms it could well be worth the price.
But I think a little more effort in the description (and spelling) might help.

regards
lawrence