 Marketplace / Auctions / 858
    different types of auctions (was: Re: which threads, ethics ...) —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) I think this sort of a reverse auction is a great idea. There has to be a large enough number of sellers at any given time for it to work, though. Eventually I think there will be. Even better, IMO, is where sellers could register sets that (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: different types of auctions (was: Re: which threads, ethics ...) —Todd Lehman
   (...) Yup, reverse auctions (not to be confused with reserve auctions! :) are mentioned in the second paragraph here: (URL) Another thing, the charter of this group is: (...) Definitely. At least, it fits perfectly into the category of discussions (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)